GoSolo is a UK based electronic money financial services company that offers an app and online based business account for Limited Companies based in the UK. The account is similar to the ones offered by Tide and ANNA.
It is only available to UK limited companies and you must be the only Director and Sole Shareholder of the said business.
If you don’t already have a registered UK Limited Company they can also provide an incorporation service free of charge.
You must be a UK resident which you must prove by providing a suitable document. You must also have a valid photo ID document which can be compared against a selfie video.
Business accounts can be opened online in as little as 10 minutes.
A physical Mastercard Business Debit Card is also provided with the account.
You can make payments using online banking only between UK accounts but can use the business debit card to make international payments.
There are no international money transfers from the account.
Most functions on the account are free to operate.
From GoSolo themselves:
Advantages for the user:
- Feature packed business banking for small businesses.
- Open a limited company through the platform free of charge.
- Easy to use interface that allows you to control your banking.
- Invoice and payments hub to manage cash-flow.
- Instant GBP payments through Faster Payments Network.
- Low prices and extensive features.
GoSolo’s goal is to help, guide and assist businesses in multiple ways, making it easier to start and operate. They commit to deliver a business tool that is intuitive, frictionless and agile, not a “business bank account with some extras”.
More adverse credit business accounts here >>
What the GoSolo Business Bank Account offers:
- Free account opening.
- Free company formation (if required) and free business bank account.
- Ease to set up and can be opened online in as little as 10 minutes.
- No credit checks.
- Suitable for start-ups and small Limited Company businesses.
- Suitable for undischarged bankrupts or those in an IVA.
- Monthly fees from zero to only £5 per month.
- Free Mastercard business debit card (delivered within 10 working days).
- Use your Mastercard debit card to make payments outside of the UK.
- Web and iOS / Android GoSolo app.
- Bookkeeping and invoicing facilities.
- Your money is 100% safe with all funds being held in a safeguarded ring-fenced account of a Tier 1 UK Bank.
- Instant payments across UK.
- Support via app.
- Not available to Sole Traders or Partnerships.
- Can’t deposit cash or cheques into account.
- No International money tranfers.
- No overdraft.
- No Direct Debits
- No cheque book provided.
Some of the fees for the GoSolo Business Account include:
Launch edition account monthly fee – Free.
UK limited company creation per company – Free.
Money transfers into and out of a GoSolo account – Free/£0.20 per transaction.
Bank transfers between GoSolo accounts – Free per transaction.
Card payments within UK – Free.
Card payments outside UK – Free.
ATM withdrawals – Free/£1.
Other accounts coming soon.